The survey polled in June of this year 335 members of the college’s graduating Class of 2010.
“Overall satisfaction with the quality of teaching, programs and the quality of educational experience at Lakeland College is high. We are pleased that a vast majority of our grads would recommend their program and our college to someone else,” says Phil Allen, vice president of advancement at Lakeland College.
Results of the survey showed that 95 per cent of the class is employed and the average annual income is $52,298. Job satisfaction is also high, as 92 per cent said they are satisfied or very satisfied with their current job.
Grads were also asked about their experience at Lakeland College.
- 95% were satisfied or very satisfied with the quality of teaching.
- 94% were satisfied or very satisfied with their program.
- 95% were satisfied or very satisfied with the quality of their educational experience.
- 92% recommend their program to others.
- 94% recommend Lakeland College to others.
The survey was conducted earlier this year by Insightrix Research of Saskatoon. In 2009, Insightrix surveyed Lakeland College’s Class of 2007. At that time, the average annual income before tax and deductions was $48,102.
Vice President, Advancement
780 808 0397