Michaela OestreicherFrom an early age Michaela has had passion for stringed instruments and music. She has also played the violin for more than 10 years and double bass and electric bass for three years with her school's concert and jazz bands.
Michaela's early violin studies, with Maryleen Macrae, were heavily influenced by the Suzuki strings program. Michaela is currently working towards her grade eight Royal Conservatory exam, and for the past few years has studied with Lakeland's Eva Miller and Siiri Miller
For Michaela, music has had a big impact on her life and has taught her a lot about patience, perseverance and hard work.
She welcomes all beginner violin students to her studio where she'll hare her passion for and knowledge of music.
Days & Hours
Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays - daytime and evening lessons available
Semester 1 - September 5, 2016 - January 20, 2017
Semester 2 - January 23, 2017 - May 26, 2017
|Instrument||30 minute lesson
||45 minute lesson||60 minute lesson|
||16 lessons||32 lessons
||16 lessons||32 lessons
|No lessons will be held during the following breaks:
Schedule & Tuition
Registration InformationTo register, please click the Register Here button at the top of this page, or visit: www.lakelandcollege.ca/music-lessons
When you register, please note:
- First right of refusal of a lesson time is provided to all returning students.
- Registration for any new students will open July 4, 2016.
- All registrations are date and time stamped.
- New registrations and students will be taken based on a first come, first served basis.
- Your registration is not complete until payment in full has been received.
- All payments for the 2016-17 academic year are due by July 4, 2016 for Semester 1 or any full year students.
- Payments for the second semester are due by December 15, 2017.
- Failure to provide payment by the above deadline may result in losing your lesson spot.
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
- 100% refund if you withdraw two full working days prior to the start date of your lessons.
- Refund of 50% of tuition if you withdraw before you complete 4 lessons.
- There is no refund following the completion of 4 lessons.
- You must notify Lakeland College if you withdraw. Not coming to for lesson doesn't mean you have officially withdrawn.
- Students must tell their instructor if they are going miss a lesson.
- Only one make-up lesson is provided per semester. Make-up lessons are at the discretion of the instructor.
Last updated on