Andrian AntineroAndrian Antinero graduated from University of the Philippines, College of Music with a Bachelor of Music with a performance major in bass trombone. While in university he was member of a big band jazz ensemble and the Manila Symphony Orchestra. He also helped form a brass quintet that performed educational concerts for children.
Before graduating, he auditioned for the bass trombone position with the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra and went on to perform with them from 2001 to 2010. While part of the PPO he performed throughout Europe and Asia.
His other professional music experience includes playing in big bands with both the Royal Caribbean and Norwegian cruise lines. Now in Lloydminster, Andrian is a member of the Lloydminster jazz band, Junction Jazz.
Andrian welcomes musicians of all ages and levels to take lessons in the following brass instruments:
- French horn
Semester 1 - September 5, 2016 - January 20, 2017
Semester 2 - January 23. 2017 - May 26, 2017
Fee ScheduleFee Schedule
||30 minute lesson
|| 45 minute lessons
||60 minute lessons
|No lessons are held during the following breaks:
If you lesson is on Monday, it is scheduled on statutory holidays unless your instructor tells you otherwise.
Schedule & Tuition
Registration InformationTo register, please click the Register Here button at the top of this page, or visit: www.lakelandcollege.ca/music-lessons
When you register, please note:
- First right of refusal of a lesson time is provided to all returning students.
- Registration for any new students will open July 4, 2016.
- All registrations are date and time stamped.
- New registrations and students will be taken based on a first come, first served basis.
- Your registration is not complete until payment in full has been received.
- All payments for the 2016-17 academic year are due by July 11, 2016 for Semester 1 or any full year students.
- Payments for the second semester are due by December 15, 2016.
- Failure to provide payment by the above deadline may result in losing your lesson spot.
Withdrawal & Refund Policy
- 100% refund if you withdraw two full working days prior to the start date of your lessons.
- Refund of 50% of tuition if you withdraw before you complete 4 lessons.
- There is no refund following the completion of 4 lessons.
- You must notify Lakeland College if you withdraw. Not coming to for lesson doesn't mean you have officially withdrawn.
- Students must tell their instructor if they are going miss a lesson.
- Only one make-up lesson is provided per semester. Make-up lessons are at the discretion of the instructor.
Last updated on