- You must use a desktop or laptop computer to submit the form. Sorry, it will not work if you use a mobile device.
- Choosing a time does not guarantee you that time slot. Please wait for the confirmation email of your lesson time.
- You will also receive a phone call to confirm your lesson registration once payment has been processed or received.
Using the drop downs below, please select 30, 45 or 60 minute lessons.
- 30 minute lessons are for students of all ages who are just starting to study an instrument or who wish to maintain their abilities.
- 45 minutes lessons are for those who have more experience.
- 1 hour lessons are for intermediate to advanced students or students who may be preparing for Royal Conservatory of Canada exams.
Student Registration (next page)
- Enter the personal information for each student. Please fill in all of the fields.
- You must provide credit card information (no payments are processed until lesson times confirmed).
- Opt-in to receive email. Your email is necessary for the booking process.
- Returning students are given first priority.
If you have any questions, please speak with your instructor, or call 780 871 5701.