Over 200 instructor-led and self-paced online courses
If there's a subject you'd like to know about, then ed2go may be for you.
- the opportunity to learn about a subject of interest online
- expert instructors
- affordable, convenient, interactive courses
- sessions starting every month
- certificates of completion when you pass your course
Explore the ed2go catalogue, or click on the tiles to link to each category.
- Click on each subject link in the category for all results. The tiles are links to one section in the category.
- Use the search button to help you find what you want
Featured courses in July/August 2018
- accounting fundamentals
- creating mobile apps with HTML
- event planning
- music sound and healing certificate
- fundamentals of supervision and management
- introduction to MicroSoft Excel
- introduction to natural health and healing - this is the instructor-led version. There's also a self-paced course.
- teaching smarter with SMARTBoards
Accounting & Finance
Basic accounting principles, bookkeeping software and a wide range of investment courses.
ed2go business courses run the gamut from business letter writing to organizational behaviour.
Math, science and GED test prep courses. The link below is to math results. Click on the other links for more courses.
Adobe, Microsoft, Quickbook and other software courses from beginner to advanced. For example, there are more than 40 Microsoft courses.
Design & Composition
Graphic design, Adobe design products, multimedia projects, digital photography and website design courses
Healthcare & Medical
Alternative medicine, medical terms, medical emergencies, managing health information, laws, ethics & compliance, mindfulness, brain health and even managing your dog's breeding cycle are among the diverse courses in this category.
Language & Arts
Work on another language - French, Italian, Japanese or Spanish. Learn more about digital photography and other arts, such as learning how to draw. Learns tools and specific writing techniques from editing to screenwriting.
Personal development includes courses from many of the other categories as well as tools for job searching, personal finance, starting your own business, healthy relationships, soft skills, the arts and more.
Teaching & Education
Tools for teachers is one category in teaching and education. Others are math, reading & writing, science, classroom computing and test prep.
Computer technology is a commons thread in this category. Courses range through basic keyboard skills to using a variety of soft ware to programming. Networks and security, data bases and web technology are other subject choices with specific courses.
Writing & Publishing
Business writing, creative writing and grant writing are 3 of the topic areas. The publishing category starts with a beginner's guide to getting published and includes subjects related to magazines, e-books and non-fiction.