Before you call to register for the certificate course, please make sure you have the following information:
- the total size of your acreage in acres
- approximate number of pasture and non-pasture acres in the acreage
- size of your non-turf weed infested area in the acreage
- confirmation your acreage isn't in a town, village, hamlet or specialized municipality
- confirmation you have been contacted by a weed inspector requesting control of the infested weed area
- your acreage land location (from your tax assessment)
- your credit card number for the $75 course fee
Now, you're ready to register for the Rural Acreage Owner Restricted Pesticide Certification program.
Call Lakeland College's pesticide certification office toll-free at 1 866 853 8646.