- Access to high speed internet
- An Aptitude towards math and physics and an interest in the environment.
- Ability to commit 10 to 15 hours per week per course.
- Be prepared to submit course work and complete examinations within the timelines.
- Students entering the program without a high school diploma may not qualify for transferability of credit to some other postsecondary programs.
- Students must register at least two weeks before the course start date to guarantee delivery of textbooks and resource materials.
The courses are only available online via a distance delivery format.
For inquiries, please call 1 800 661 6490 ext. 8789 or in Vermilion 780 853 8789.
When you complete the required certificate-level requirements with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0, you will be awarded a Certificate in Renewable Energy and Conservation.
When you complete all required courses for the certificate and diploma level courses and with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0, you will be awarded a Diploma in Renewable Energy and Conservation.