Apply then Register -
- To take one of our online human services programs, you must first apply to the program using applyalberta.
- Your application will be evaluated by our admissions staff to ensure you have met the admission requirements.
- You'll be sent a letter of acceptance.
- Once you are accepted, you may register for individual courses using our online continuing education registration form. Choose the registration form link.
Check out the course schedule on the important dates page. There are 3 terms - fall, winter and spring. Not all courses are available every term.
Note when registration opens and closes for the particular term. You should register at least 2 weeks before the course starts. However, some courses do fill quickly, and you should register as soon as possible so you don't have to wait for the next term..
- You will use our online registration form (currently not available). Don't be alarmed if you see a continuing education label. You can use your credit card for payment.