- To take one of our online human services programs, you must first apply to the program using applyalberta. You can apply any time; however, applications must be received by specific dates in order to register in courses in the next term.
- Application deadlines:
- fall term - application deadline: July 1
- winter term - application deadline: November 1
- spring term - application deadline: February 1
- Your application will be evaluated by our admissions staff to ensure you have met the admission requirements.
- You'll be sent a letter of acceptance.
- Coming soon - self-registration and payment on My Lakeland. Watch for the details.
Check out the course schedule on the important dates page. There are 3 terms - fall, winter and spring. Not all courses are available every term.
Note when registration opens and closes for the particular term. You should register at least 2 weeks before the course starts. However; some courses do fill quickly and you should register as soon as possible so you don't have to wait for the next term.