Once you are ready to apply, you'll use an Alberta-wide system, applyalberta
You apply, pay the application fee ($90) and have your transcripts sent in one step.
This means you'll need a credit card to apply. If you don't have one, please contact an enrolment specialist.
You should know
- Lakeland College accepts applications until the first day of classes, as long as space is available.
- Applications for most programs are processed in the order they are received; the sooner you submit your application, the better your chances of getting accepted.
- Once a program fills up, we have a wait list and applications for admissions into that program will also be considered for the following academic year.
- If you have completed high school outside of Alberta, you will need
to arrange to have your transcripts sent to Lakeland College.
- If you program requires more than an application, please provide all the required information. If you miss something, your application will be delayed. It's your responsibility make sure we receive all the necessary documents. Also note, all documents submitted become the property of Lakeland College and won't be returned.