Ready to apply?applyalberta is how you apply to a post-secondary institution in Alberta. The site includes information about how the process works.
- a credit card—VISA or MasterCard—to pay the application fee
- an Alberta Student Number (ASN). If you’re from Alberta, the system will try to find your number. If you don’t have an ASN, the system will assign you one
You also need to know:
- If you were in college and have been away for a semester or more, you must reapply for the p
- If you are coming back in the fall to the 2nd year of the same program, you don’t have to reapply.
- If you are an apprentice, you don’t use applyalberta. Apprentices register with Lakeland College.
- If you have a problem or a question about the applyalberta process, please email email@example.com
|If your program has a waitlist|
|We encourage you to apply, even if your chosen program has a wait-list. Why?:
|Currently waitlisted programs 2017-18|
Pre-employment Electrical Feb 2018 intake
|If you don’t have a credit card|
If you don't have a credit card, please contact the enrolment specialist for your program.
|Need more applyalberta help?|
|applyalberta has its own help desk. Its hours along with a FAQ is available on the applyalberta help page.