Visit us for our first ever trades info session day March 8 at the Vermilion campus.
We have 9 apprenticeship programs and 3 pre-employment programs at Lakeland College.
Our trades centre houses most of those programs. The others are hosted in the adjoining applied engineering building.
Info session activities start at 9 am and wind up by noon. Registration check-in begins at 9 am at the main entrance of Alumni Hall. Activities include:
- shop tours
- interactive activities
- learning about apprenticeship routes from an Alberta Apprenticeship & Industry Training (AIT) rep
- financial aid options and trades specific funding options
Lakeland programs are:
- pre-employment electrician
- pre-employmentiInstrumentation & control technician
- pre-employment welder
- automotive Service Technician
- gasfitter Class A
- heavy equipment technician
- instrumentation and control technician
- parts technician
You don't have to wait to visit Lakeland College. Come for a tour anytime
Photo: A high school visitor tries virtual welding.