Alberta Treasury Branches - Supporting Lakeland for Years
Alberta Treasury BranchesChampions years
This award was established in 1987 and is awarded to a student enrolled in a second year Agricultural Sciences program at Lakeland College, Vermilion campus based on the following criteria:
- Canadian citizen and five-year resident of Alberta
- Family currently engaged in farming
- Student planning to return to farming upon successfully completing program
- Must demonstrate academic achievement
- Active participant in student activities
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Not received another award of greater or equal value The students interested in this award must apply with application forms made available by the Financial Aid & Awards Office.
More recently ATB signed to be the title sponsor of our annual Professional Bull Riding (PBR) event on the Vermilion campus for 2013-2017.