To find your Media Access Control (MAC) address, first make sure that your wireless adapter is turned on.
- Click on the start menu, type cmd in the search field and press enter
- In the new window, type in ipconfig /all and press enter (Note: there is a space after inconfig)
- Maximize the window and find Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection, the number code beside Physical Address is the MAC address of your computer
- Fill out the wireless sign up sheet and return it to Information Technology in BB208 in Vermilion or 2062 in Lloydminster. Please allow IT up to 24 hours to process your wireless access request before continuing with the following steps.
- To join the wireless network, left click on the wireless icon at the bottom right
- Click on LLCWireless profile , make sure the connect automatically box has a check mark and then click connect
- When prompted, type in the password lakeland and click OK
- When your wireless icon resembles a set of bars, you are connected to the internet