- To find your Media Access Control (MAC) address, on the home screen, tap the settings icon.
- Select General from the left menu, then select About on the right hand side, the Wi-Fi address is your iPhone/iPad's MAC Address
- Use your MAC Address to fill out the Wireless sign up sheet and return it to Information Technology in BB208 in Vermilion or 2062 in Lloydminster. Please allow IT up to 24 hours to process your wireless access request before continuing with the following steps.
- On the home screen, tap the settings icon.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your Wi-Fi is ON.
- Your iPad/iPhone may take some time to list the wireless networks. Select the wireless network ‘LLCWireless’.
- Your device will ask for a password. Enter lakeland.
If you're having trouble figuring out how to access the Lakeland College wireless network with your iPhone or iPad, we can help. Just follow the steps listed below or print iPhone/iPad Wireless Instructions as a pdf.
Last updated on