- Personal savings--you are expected to use personal savings.
- Contributions from your parents--parents are expected to contribute according to family income
- Part-time work--some student choose or have to work during school terms
- Personal student bank loan--many major banks and credit unions offer loans or lines of credit to students who don't qualify for government loans. In most cases you only pay interest while in school and don't start paying the principal until you stop being a full time student.
- Sponsorship--you may qualify for a program based on your circumstances. Check out our special funding page
Student loans and scholarships aren't the only ways to pay for your college education.
Last updated on