Residence Application ProcessPlease do not apply for residence until you have been accepted in your program.
Application forms are included in your acceptance package. You may:
- Mail or fax back your application form (address and fax numbers are on the form).
- Call the residence office for your campus with a credit card to pay the deposit.
- Call Vermilion toll-free at 1 800 661 6490 ext. 8543 or direct at 780 853 8543.
- Call the Lloydminster office toll-free at 1 800 661 6490 ext. 5414 or direct at 780 871 5414.
Completing the Application ProcessTo reserve a room in residence we require payment of the following:
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- $500 damage deposit (refundable if we are notified at least 2 weeks before your start date)
Please make your cheque or money order for $550 payable to Lakeland College.
Applications will not be processed without payment of the application fee & deposit.
- Family housing applicants in Vermilion only pay the application processing fee and then the security deposit (one month's rent) once you have been assigned a unit.
- The security deposit is refundable if you notify the Residence Office of cancellation two weeks before your program starts. No notification will result in forfeiture of the entire security deposit.