Interior Design Job Postings
Note Lakeland College is not responsible for verifying all information provided by employers. The onus is on a student to check out each opportunity thoroughly before agreeing to the work or signing contracts of employment.
Want to check out an employer's reputation? Go to our online employment resources page, check the last drop down for research companies and use the links.
|Reception - Front Desk - Design Assistant - Deadline -|
Action Flooring & Designabilities, Edmonton is now hiring.
Reception / Front Desk / Design Assistant
• Greet Customers in a pleasant, friendly manner
• Answer phones and direct to correct department/individual
• Assist Sales staff and clients • Send/receive and distribute faxes and emails
• Open and distribute mail, as well as schedule Fed Ex and Purolator pick ups
• Update pricing in computer and on samples as well as ensure price books are current and confirm B2B increase are scheduled and accurate
• Ensure reception/showroom areas are clean and all samples are in proper location
• Schedule Reps for PK’s and meetings
• Ensure Floor staff is on the floor or at scheduled appointments
• Manage the display (new display orders, labelling, follow-up with rep when broken, etc.
• Other Administrative duties as requested by Management
• Ensure copier and phone equipment is functioning properly, scheduling service as required
• Investigate pricing issues that arise from accounting/invoicing
• Order all cleaning supplies are organized and ordered when running low
• Clean/stocking coffee area in tile room
• Follow up with clients upon completion of flooring installation
• Acquire deposits from clients
• Order materials as requested, follow up on orders and material ETA’s
• Plan events when required; arrange meetings, book reservations
• Contribute to meetings and staff events
• Pleasant and friendly demeanor
• Able to work with little or no supervision
• Self motivated
• Time management
• Presentation skills
• Customer service
• Vendor relationships
• Active communication with salesperson, sales team, other sales assistants
• Team Player
• Documentation skills
• Quality focus
• Interest or background in design.
To apply please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org