Your first invitation to a career fair, might have made you ask why. What benefit would my company get from going to a college for a day?
Filling current and future job openings is an obvious answer. So is volume recruiting--a lot of people in one place. Here are some more reasons:
- Show off your company--increase your profile
- Invest in customer relations--if not a job applicant, maybe you'll meet a customer
- Share what you know in an information session--industry trends, your innovations
- Build relationships with people intersted in your company
- Learn more about the college's programs
Registration will begin in May and cost is set at $210
Register online or print a registration form (pdf). Fax your registration to 780 853 2955.
- 1 display booth (10'x8') with draped back and sides
- Two chairs and a 6' table
- Electricity to booth
- Hospitality Room from 9am - 3pm (coffee/tea and pastries/fruit)
- Profile on our website
- Wireless internet access (please request prior to the event)
Other Notes of Interest:
- Free parking is available and access to an interview room can be arranged upon request
- Additional tables and chairs are available through GES Canada at a cost set by them
- Please bring your own extension cords
Registrations will be accepted until all available booths have been filled.
Space is limited so register early! Last year all booths sold out.
Registration cancellations after September 20, 2013 are non-refundable.
Confirmation packages will be sent to all registered attendants after September 20, 2013.