1st Annual President's Gala
March 15, 2013
Lakeland's first ever President's Gala on Friday March 15, 2013 is part of our Centennial celebrations.
Join us for an elegant black tie*
affair complete with:
- valet parking
- extravagant 5-course meal
- complimentary bar
- complimentary car services
- silent and live auctions
- a diamond champagne raffle
- entertainment by Lakeland alumnae Jodie Leslie!
Guest speaker is Roméo A. Dallaire, current Canadian senator and retired lieutenant-general. His distinguished career includes commanding the United Nations Assistance Mission in Rwanda (UNAMIR) in 1994. His appearance is sponsored by Synergy Credit Union.
Tickets are $250 and you will receive a tax receipt for $125. Corporate tables of 8 are $2,000.
For tickets contact Khursten at 780 871 5401 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Proceeds from this event go to the President’s Leadership & Community Involvement Students Financial Award - Endowment Fund.
- For men, the elements of black tie are a dark suit, a dress shirt, a black bow-tie or dark tie, and black dress shoes.
- For women, dinner (ankle) or tea (below mid-calf) length sleeveless dress, often accompanied by a wrap or stole, gloves, and evening shoes. Today, cocktail (knee) length dresses are considered equally appropriate in most places