Finding meaning and hope
Spirituality means different things to different people. It usually refers to how we make sense of things and events in our lives through the connection with our own inner strength and wisdom.
Some people find spirituality through organized religion such as Christianity, Buddhism or Hinduism. Others find spirituality through meditation, through a connection with nature or through relationships with others.
Spiritual wellness is a portion of our overall philosophy of wellness at Lakeland College. Our wellness advisors can help you:
- Locate a religious advisor and or place of worship
- Access to the multi-faith room on your campus
- Bring spiritual advisors to meet with students on campus
Multi-faith rooms are:
- On Vermilion campus Room BB117A
- On Lloydminster campus Room 1020
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about what services our wellness advisors offer please contact us
(or use button on the top right) and we’ll gladly assist you.