Get your High School Equivalency Diploma
- Language Arts—Writing Test (Part I and Part II)
- Social Studies
- Language Arts—Reading Test:
- Mathematics (Part I and Part II)
- Use a GED Preparation Book. Copies are available at our campus bookstore as well as retail outlets. You may also be able to borrow a copy from the public library. Make sure you are using an edition after 2002.
- Take an online course through Ed2Go.
Direct in Lloydminster: 780 871 5746
|Schedule your GED exam|
You can register and pay for their GED exams at www.ged.com (24 hours per day) or by contacting the GED Call Center at 1 877 392 6433.
|Prepare for your GED test|
The GED Preparation Book is available from the Lakeland College Bookstore, or major bookstores (such as Chapters or Coles), as well as your public library. Please note you should use a Canadian edition more recent than 2002.
Online GED Test Preparation Ed 2Go will help you develop the additional reading and thinking skills you'll need to succeed in all five GED test areas.
After completion of this course, you should be well-equipped to take--and pass--the GED.