- To take AHT online, you must first apply to the program using applyalberta. You can apply any time; however, applications must be received by specific dates in order to register in courses in the next term.
- Application deadlines:
- Your application will be evaluated by our admissions staff to ensure you meet the admission requirements.
- You'll be sent a Clinic of Employment form that your employer, mentor(s) and you must sign and return to admissions.
- If you meet the admissions requirements and have a commitment through the clinic agreement, you'll be sent a letter of acceptance.
- Because your schedule is laid out for you, you don't need to register for individual courses.
You will need to pay the fees by semester. Fees are due on the first day of classes each semester. If you don't pay by then, you'll be assessed a late fee.
You'll be able to pay online through My Lakeland. You'll receive instructions about your user ID and other login information after you've been accepted into the program.