Anyone in agricultural sciences will tell you the industry is more than farming. That means career options can be overwhelming. Just deciding which Lakeland option is best for you, might require some insider insight.
Your agricultural academic advisor can help you understand the possibilities, so you can make a decision.
Some of the services the academic advisor provides are:
- Choosing electives
- Switching between majors or returning for another ag science program - double major or a new program
- Understanding academic calendars and how transfer credits work
- Connecting you to popular university degree programs where you could earn a degree in just 2 more years. This is a 2+2 option
- Listing useful websites and providing resources about education and career opportunities
- Organizing info sessions and events
If you would like to talk to our agricultural sciences academic advisor, make an appointment.
- drop by the office in Bentley Building room 213 (BB 213)
- call 780 853 8580 direct in Vermilion, or toll-free 1 800 661 6490 ext. 8580