Welcome to the Lakeland College music registration form.
You need to know
- You are only choosing your instrument, instructor and a preferred lessons time.
- Once a lesson time has been confirmed, we will contact you to make payment arrangements.
- Please don't start to fill in this form until you have checked out the information about each instrument, available instructors, available lesson days and time as well as lesson lengths.
- Returning students are given first priority for their preferred lesson time.
If you have any questions, please call us at 780 871 5718.
- 30 minute lessons are for students of all ages who are just starting to study an instrument or who wish to maintain their abilities.
- 45 minutes lessons are for those who have more experience.
- 1 hour (60 minute) lessons are for intermediate to advanced students or students who may be preparing for Royal Conservatory of Canada exams.
- Not all instructors offer all the lesson lengths.
Music Lesson - Instructor & Time Registration
Freedom of Information/Protection of Privacy: Lakeland College complies with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act of Alberta. Information collected on this form is used in the normal course of college operations in accordance with this legislation. For details on how this information is used, please contact the Lakeland FOIP coordinator at FOIP@lakelandcollege.ca.