Water Conservation & Management - Further Study
Further Study Options
- Double major - spend another year and do another environmental science major.
- Applied degree - you have direct entry into Lakeland College’s Bachelor of Applied Science: Environmental Management program.
Further certificationGraduates are eligible:
- for a Biological Technician in Training designation through the Alberta Society of Professional Biologists (ASPB)
- for Level III of Alberta's Water and Wastewater Operator Certification
- to apply as an Environmental Professional in Training (Ept) through ECO Canada.You can upgrade to an EP after you have completed 5 years of relevant experience
- to apply as an agrologist technologist in training (AIT) to earn Registered Technologist in Agrology designation through the Alberta Institute of Agrologists
2+2 options: Diploma to a Degree
||University of Lethbridge - Environmental Science|