Wildlife & Fisheries Conservation - Requirements
Admission RequirementsHigh school diploma with a minimum of 50% in:
- English 30-1 or 65% in English 30-2
- Chemistry 30 (recommended) or 65% in Chemistry 20
- Biology 30 (recommended) or 65% in Biology 20
- Math 30-1 or 60% in Math 30-2
- Admission may be competitive.
- Computer competency is a must - you can use Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- If you didn’t graduate from an Alberta high school, please refer to the English, math and science provincial subject equivalencies.
- If you don’t meet the admission requirements, please refer to admissions testing.