Early Learning & Child Care - Important Dates
- the face-to-face schedule - 1st drop down box
- the academic year - 2nd drop down box
- online schedule - 3rd drop down box
Online Students - Check application and registration dates
- You apply to the program. The deadline is approximately 2 months before courses start. Use the Apply Now button above to apply.
- You register for classes. You can't register for a course until you've been accepted in the program. The deadline to register is 2 weeks before the course starts.
1 You must maintain a 2.0GPA in order to participate in a practicum.
2 There are additional fees associated with the American Sign Language course. It will be offered online in Fall 2020.
Aug 31 – Registration Day, fees due
Sep 1 - Classes begin for semester 1
Sep 7 - Labour Day
Sep 8 - Last day to add courses
Sep 21 - Last day to drop courses
Sep 28 - Last day to withdraw from college with full refund
Oct 12 - Thanksgiving Day - College closed
Nov 2 - Last day to withdraw from semester 1 with W grade or change from credit to audit
Nov 11 - Remembrance Day - College closed
Dec 11 – Last day Semester 1
Dec 12 - Jan 4 - Christmas break for students
Jan 5 – First day Semester 2
Jan 11 - Last day to add semester 2 classes
Jan 25 - Last day to drop semester 2 courses. Last day to withdraw from college with 100% refund of semester 2 fees.
Feb 13-21 Reading Week - Spring Break for students in most programs 1
Feb 15 - Family Day - College closed
Mar 15 - Last day to withdraw from semester 2 courses with W grade or change from credit to audit.
Apr 2-5 - Easter - College closed
Apr 23 – Last day Semester 2 for most programs 2
2 HOOT, HOPE, 2nd Class Power Engineering, hairstylist and BEd (ATEP) end later. Some programs also have practicums that extend into May (AHT, VMA, admin professional, interior design, HOPE)
|Saskatchewan ECE Level 1 Courses|
|We will offer 3 required courses in 2021. Two in January and 1 in April. Check the details on our Saskatchewan ECE Level 1 Courses page.|