- a credit card—VISA or MasterCard—to pay the application fee
- an Alberta Student Number (ASN). If you’re from Alberta, the system will try to find your number. If you don’t have an ASN, the system will assign you one.
You also need to know:
- If you were in college and have been away for a semester or more, you must reapply for the program.
- If you are coming back in the fall to the 2nd year of the same program, you don’t have to reapply.
- If you are an apprentice, you don’t use applyalberta. Apprentices register with Lakeland College.
- If you have a problem or a question about the applyalberta process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When applications openApplications for the next terms will open on applyalberta on these dates:
- Bachelor of Applied Business: Emergency Services - March 1, 2019
- Jan 2020 - April 2020 term - May 1, 2019
- EST 2020 - May 1, 2019
- Firefighter training (FFT) 2020 - August 15, 2019
- Sept 2020 - April 2021 academic year - Oct 1, 2019
|If your program has a waitlist|
|We encourage you to apply, even if your chosen program has a wait-list. Why?:
|Waitlisted programs for 2019-2020|
|If you don’t have a credit card|
If you don't have a credit card, please contact the enrolment specialist for your program.
|Need more applyalberta help?|
|applyalberta has its own help desk. Its hours along with a FAQ is available on the applyalberta help page.