- You aren’t automatically accepted if you get the needed grade level from an entrance test. A seat must be available when you’ve met the requirement.
- No entrance testing for animal health technology as it's a competitive entrance program.
- If you're applying to university transfer, you're only eligible for the English entrance test.
- Test results are only used by Lakeland. If you want to transfer, they won’t be considered by another post-secondary.
Test typesLakeland uses two types of entrance tests..Both are used to determine if you have the necessary academic requirements.
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Human Services
- Interior Design
- Trades & Technology
ACCUPLACER is used to test how ready you are to take college courses. All tests are online. Its technology selects specific questions best suited for you and your requirements.
As a bonus, ACCUPLACER has a study app and sample questions for each of its tests.
If you need a requirement for programs in these schools, you'll take an ACCUPLACER test:
Lakeland College created high school course equivalency tests.
You can challenge the test. Or, you have the option to do our academic prep courses.
These are offered in modules (units). You can review, study and practice before the test.
Available modules are:
|Online Testing - Requirements and Costs|
Whether you're writing ACCUPLACER or Lakeland equivalency tests, your test will be online.
You can choose where to write your online exam:
While the tests are free - you will need to pay for using an exam centre or proctoring service.
Using an e-proctor means you don’t have to leave home and schedule the test any time.
While online test supervision offers you flexibility, there are also conditions: