Virtual Job Fair 2022
Looking for a job that will give you experience and cash in your pocket can be difficult.
- How do you connect with employers?
- What if you are looking for part time or summer employment?
- Who do you reach out too if you want to speak with a person?
- Why is it important to engage with employers?
- Where are the resources?
- When is a good time to research jobs?
The answer is our February 15 virtual job fair. We'll connect you with employers eager to meet you and answer your questions.
Current students and alumni are invited to attend for free.
We couldn't have a job fair without employers. If you are an employer with full time, part time, contract, coop or summer jobs, we want you.
Tips for Students
Your experience should be a good one, read through these tips to prep for the day.