Confused when you sign in?Here's what to do after you sign in and see what looks like a blank screen.
- On a computer look for the navigator icon.
- On a smart device look for the hamburger menu icon.
- You'll open a NavBar.
- On the NavBar choose Navigator.
- When you open Navigator, choose Self Service.
- Inside Self Service you'll see all the usual options including checking your marks and paying fees.
Getting to My Lakeland
- Use a bookmark - make sure that you bookmark's URL starts with https://
- If you are typing in the address, start with https:// then add www.lakelandcollege.ca. Without the https:// your browser will think the page isn't secure and won't go any further.
- There's a direct link on the Lakeland app to My Lakeland.
- If you are having difficulty in accessing My Lakeland or forgot password, check whether your browser recognizes the site as secure.
- You can tell if you are using https:// because the address line in your browser will show a padlock. If there isn't a padlock, then you need to add the https://
- Most browsers won't let you go beyond a certain point if it doesn't think the next link is secure.
- You can apply this principle to other pages where you are having difficulty with forms and passwords.
|When you sign in|
You can check
You can pay
You can update
If you have a problem logging into My Lakeland and are at your own computer, please click on this address myLChelp@lakelandcollege.ca to send your email. Please include your full name and describe your problem. Your student number would also be helpful.
If you are at a college or other computer that isn't configured for your email, please fill in this form.
You should receive a response within 1 business day.
What's your problem?
Did you set up a password hint?
If you did, go to the forgot password link and you'll be emailed a temporary password.Note:
If you haven't set your password hint?Don't use the forgot password link, use the help desk email or form. [See previous drop down.]
|My Lakeland FAQ|
If you don't see the answer to your question, please use the form above to contact the My Lakeland help desk.
Once you’re enrolled in courses, fees will be calculated based on your program, campus and credit load. Most students will see charges on their accounts in early August for September enrolment. Residence fees will be loaded around the same time.
If you want to pay ahead of time, just talk to our friendly cashiers. Call 1 800 661 6490 ext. 8632 for Vermilion and 1 800 661 6490 ext. 5711 for Lloydminster.
It’s easy – just click on the address you want to change and follow the directions.
Question: I can’t find my admission status, help!
Open the Student Centre (on the left hand menu) and scroll to the bottom of the screen. Under Admissions you see a box called My Applications with your admission status and name of the program and campus that you applied to.
|Lakeland Policies & Procedures|
|Apply to graduate on My Lakeland|